Monday 28 January 2013

                                 

  Hey everyone, so since my posts have been pretty bland and biased to reviews so far, I've decided to go ahead and start of writing about some personal stuff. So, awhile ago, I did some things that may be considered inappropriate for my age, I suppose. I wont go into copious amounts of details, because then it would contradict my whole point. Anyway, it seems as though nothing that had happened is private anymore. I mean, yes I told around two people what had happened. But no more, no less. And yet somehow a considerable quantity of people know about what me and said person, had done. It of course bothers me that people that I've had no association with, know things that I didn't particularly want everyone to know about. But what infuriates me most,  is that people ask me about it still, people that I don't even consider friends, are talking to me about something that I've been trying to keep out of my head because of the negative feelings it was giving me. 

Lets just also add in, that I still have feelings for said person, so people knowing that we had a fling, and fooled around but never dated, sort of leaves a bruise on my self esteem. But whatever, it's not anyone's fault for the shit I have done. 

Just a quicky, pun intended. c;

No comments:

Post a Comment