Friday 25 January 2013

    Hey guys, I thought I'd start off my blog with a review. Now, this is a review on a pair of leggings I purchased in store! So, these aren't fancy or expensive, but they are a dupe of black milks galaxy print leggings. 


   So, as you can see, these aren't as cool, or funky as black milks leggings. :( But, they are pretty eye catching and rad. Also note that I'm wearing a dupe pair of spiked litas, which are my favorite platforms ever. Anywho, the leggings are silky and stretchy, but unfortunately they are in small, which is alright, since thats my usual size for leggings, but these are silky and pretty form fitting, also a quite sheer. I purchased these babies from sirens, which I'm not completely sure is in the states, or what have you. But here in Surrey BC, we have this outlet store. It's my favorite store, too. These leggings were on sale for 10$ and, also I got some other rad leggings, but from stitches. (black silk with crosses covering them whole, camo leggings) 

On a whole, I give these leggings 8/10. I'm almost completely in love with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment